What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Baldur's Gate 3

LaughingCrow

Seems technical problems are holding the X-Box version release:

"Yesterday, Larian Studios announced Baldur’s Gate III will come to PS5 the same day the PC version leaves Early Access. It sounded like an exclusivity agreement might be keeping it off Xbox, but the devs say that’s not the case. So what’s the hold-up? Getting the co-op RPG’s splitscreen action to work on the weaker Xbox Series S."

Here's a video deep diving into the Release Date Trailer with great background lore on the gods of Faerûn & the 1st known villain:

LaughingCrow

Coming soon... here's some more reveals by Larian Studios

Available on PC on August 3rd, then PS5 on Sept 6. Working on the Mac version but no target date. No mention of XBox.

New Panel From Hell on July 7th with more reveals.

"Baldur’s Gate 3 has more cinematic dialogue than three times all three Lord of the Rings novels combined. It has 174 hours of cinematics, making it more than twice the length of every season of Game of Thrones combined.

All that content serves to give you a tremendous amount of choice and consequence, ensuring everyone’s adventure will be unique. And what’s more, you’ll be able to enjoy that content not only in single player, but also in online multiplayer or local co-op with split screen. At the Panel From Hell: Release Showcase, you’ll really get a first glimpse of how it all comes together."

Play as a human if you want, but by no means do you have to! Baldur’s Gate 3 features 11 races, with 31 subraces.

And we can now reveal Dragonborn and Half-Orcs will round out our list of races that will be playable at launch. As well as Duergar added as a dwarf sub-race.

Community Update via Steam

Lysrin

Wowy... August 3! o_O This is potentially, depending on how the launches go, going to be an awesome summer/fall for games! Add BG3 to my current stack of D IV, Jedi Survivor, AoW4, Starfield, CP2077: Phantom Liberty... man!

That's hours and hours and hours of gaming! I don't have time for it all, but I'll still buy 'em and get to 'em someday!

LaughingCrow

Wowy... August 3! o_O This is potentially, depending on how the launches go, going to be an awesome summer/fall for games! Add BG3 to my current stack of D IV, Jedi Survivor, AoW4, Starfield, CP2077: Phantom Liberty... man!

That's hours and hours and hours of gaming! I don't have time for it all, but I'll still buy 'em and get to 'em someday!
They advanced the PC version almost a month because of all the other games being released.

I suppose it's like money, you can't have too much of it; but it is overwhelming how many games are coming.

Lysrin

They advanced the PC version almost a month because of all the other games being released.

I suppose it's like money, you can't have too much of it; but it is overwhelming how many games are coming.
I haven't bought this one yet. Not sure if there were any sales but I missed them if there were. But this is very high on my list for sure.

Latest posts