What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Ballistix Feedback Thread

Randylahey

Picked up an MSI 280x from Ballistix, card was advertised as fully functional and was also stated one of the fan blades had broken off but was glued back on. We decided to do the sale at his residence, everything was laid out and he showed me the broken blade and i was satisfied and bought the card. Ballistix also included the receipt from NCIX as he had purchased the express exchange on the card, i installed the card and while i was doing so the blade broke back off. I let him know what happened and he suggested i go NCIX and see if they would replace it under the express exchange warranty and stated if NCIX did not replace it he would be happy to exchange the card for another one. Well the express exchange came in handy as the NCIX tech approved the exchange, i can happily say he was a pleasure to deal with and was open to helping me out with any issues i had (he even stated that at the time of sale). Overall I am completely happy and would not hesitate to buy more stuff from him.

Just a great guy in general.

jdm89

Bought from him an EVGA 1300Watt PSU, works great. I was a little late for our meeting but he was very flexible.
Great local seller.

Mook06

Bought 2x MSI 280x's and a Q6600, shipping was fast, packaged well lots of foam, everything working as expected, great seller <3

Funguseater

Bought a 970 Motherboard, Corsair PSU and a 7950. Great guy to deal with, everything packed great, shipped fast and even found an extra gift. Thanks for the great deal, its all up and running .

D

Dark Knight

I bought an Antec power supply from Ballistix and he is a great seller with fast shipping and communication/response. I would definitely do business again.

TheNatural

I bought an i7 5930k and an RVE from Ballistix and was very impressed. He was great to deal with and everything arrived very well packaged, looking like new.