What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell Basement/Garage Clean up MEGA sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
I think he only sells locally, he is too BUSY to ship.

I bought something from him last week and we had a short chat while I was there. He's had issues with insurance claims on previous shipments so really isn't too interested in shipping things. He also has kids about the same age as mine so has a busy life too.

tc11

Hey guys not sure what I've done to offend some of you guys on the site

but i stated i was looking to sell local and didn't want to ship

only said i might be willing to ship if i couldn't sell local and the right deal became up

yes i do have a busy work and family life so sometimes i don't respond as fast as you might like and if i didn't respond i must have missed your pm or your offer didn't warranty a reply

i tried to respond to this and the video card sale to everyone i could but I'm sure i missed a few

from now on i will just post for local sale only with no chance of shipping and that might keep some of you happy

crazyea

Hey guys not sure what I've done to offend some of you guys on the site

but i stated i was looking to sell local and didn't want to ship

only said i might be willing to ship if i couldn't sell local and the right deal became up

yes i do have a busy work and family life so sometimes i don't respond as fast as you might like and if i didn't respond i must have missed your pm or your offer didn't warranty a reply

i tried to respond to this and the video card sale to everyone i could but I'm sure i missed a few

from now on i will just post for local sale only with no chance of shipping and that might keep some of you happy

Leave Tony alone!

Met up a few times. He's a great guy!

Cannon Fodder

Does any member here know Tony personally? If so, can you shed some light on what's up..... we texted back & forth, weeks ago, about possibly buying some of this stuff, and he seems to have fallen off the face of the planet since then..... been kinda wondering if he's had some family emergency, or he's outta town again, or any number of other things..... :unsure:

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
I've met him a couple of times when I've bought things from him. He's got 3 young kids IIRC and is very busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.