What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Battle royal !!

BrainEater

Let's get some in house competition going.

Got a teammate you are approaching ? Lay down the gauntlet here !!

:haha:

------

I'll start.

Boggtrotter 59 , I am coming for the Daily WU production title.Defend yourself.

:thumb:

4DoorGTZ

Rison is going down, in the next couple years...... and only if he does sell his rigs like mentioned elsewhere......

stoanee

I challenge................damn I need to get home more......................just wait for a while, I'll think of someone. :haha:

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
I'm going after the Big Cojones... better ditch that BOINC production quick, Herr Capitan!
You got 9 months. Then again, that's calculated with my old production. :ph34r:

Last edited:

CoolHandL

I'm coming for all the team members ahead of me (position 121 and climbing daily) who are not actively folding watch out!

Zink

Ooh I'm ready for this battle. I'm taking out at least five of you in the next 30 days.
Hit list: Perineum switch33 Matsta31 SugarJ krazyups

If you guys don't get your acts together it looks like I'll be in 8th place in a year.

Rison

Rison is going down, in the next couple years...... and only if he does sell his rigs like mentioned elsewhere......
Yup, I am. Eventually. One SR2 down permanently now. At least one other going down tomorrow. I have them set to smp workunits only, as I don't want to take them down with bigadv workunits crunching.
I guess this isn't much for smack talk.. but yeah!

chrisk

Folding Captain
I'm coming after you, Beavers Gone Bananas! Then its LCB001 (in 3.8 years...)

Wow, Rison and myself are fierce!

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Latest posts

Twitter