What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Battle royal !!

4DoorGTZ

Pop went the breaker.... sigh..... again. Need another extension cord for the A/C unit, then its just a couple computers and networking gear on that breaker.

and good old -bigbeta screws me over while they test the new bigadv WU's, just like folding a 475kpt wu but for 138k points, yay.

-bigbeta GONZO
-bigadv reinstated

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
It's great to see new folding faces up there, in the Team rankings.

But get your act in check, 'cause amma comin'.

CoolHandL

just swapped out my E6500 for another q6600 to fold 24/7

Thats 2 x Q6600's, 1 x Phenom II 925 X4, and PartDeux 2x6128's. And a UPS for partdeux and chewy, no more hiccups

great_big_abyss

Yay, I got my two video cards in.

My 5830 returned from being RMA and now it's in chugging away at it's usual 6-8k ppd.
And my new 7950 is also in and chugging away. Right now it's also doing 6-8k ppd, which is kind of disappointing, considering how much faster the card is in games, and how it was optimized for gpucompute. I really hope the clients get optimized towards AMD's cards.

But anyways, an extra card can't hurt my PPD either way, and as AMD's drivers improve, I think the ppd of the 7950 should rise a bit.

So, like the others....I'm gunnin' for ya.

Tim_H

And my new 7950 is also in and chugging away. Right now it's also doing 6-8k ppd, which is kind of disappointing, considering how much faster the card is in games, and how it was optimized for gpucompute. I really hope the clients get optimized towards AMD's cards.

But anyways, an extra card can't hurt my PPD either way, and as AMD's drivers improve, I think the ppd of the 7950 should rise a bit.
Are you running the V7 client? The new AMD core that client uses is supposed to be better optimised for folding.

Latest posts

Twitter