What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Battle royal !!

lechumbl

Hi all,

With my power being out since last Thursday morning, my PPD is "down a little", but have no fear, I will rebound!!

Take care............

great_big_abyss

I'm coming for a few of you guys.

Supafly, 1.5 monthes.
PerryC, 1.8 monthes.
CoolHandL 3.6 monthes.

Yes, long term, I know. BUT, my shortterm overtakes are either all non-active (which doesn't really count, now does it?) or non-posters.

What's more, if my folding machines continue as they are doing, I'm expecting my 24hr average to increase from it's current 16kppd to 19-20kppd. So those times will lessen a bit.

I'm coming for you....

PerryC

I'm coming for a few of you guys.

Supafly, 1.5 monthes.
PerryC, 1.8 monthes.
CoolHandL 3.6 monthes.

Yes, long term, I know. BUT, my shortterm overtakes are either all non-active (which doesn't really count, now does it?) or non-posters.

What's more, if my folding machines continue as they are doing, I'm expecting my 24hr average to increase from it's current 16kppd to 19-20kppd. So those times will lessen a bit.

I'm coming for you....
I am stuck at about 5500 ppd or so for a little while :blarg:, you'll pass me with no trouble at all.:sad:

On a more positive note, I will break 1 million sometime today.

CoolHandL

looks like some of you took right off while i was away on vacation (i left the rigs folding) ie PerryC, I suppose the HPCS cloud folding has doubled some ppd for you all..... My 2P 16core is up and running, will have to mess around to get some more PPD

The gf/wife asked "since you have that dually computer can we turn the other 3 off at night?", my response: "what and not contribute all i can to science.." her: "ok i guess so since its for science"

Twitter