What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Battle royal !!

Zink

I did the 5 boxen thing last winter then sold them as gaming computers but this year I just skipped that and went for a 4p server that will run stable and keep heat down.

jtktam

I am running 1.2kw on two 4p MC servers.. they do like 400k per day on average..

-joe

Silent_Avenger

Just fyi I'm going after everyone with my 4890 :haha: it'll only take about 50yrs if everyone stopped folding in the team.

BrainEater

hehe.

------

I've added 6 WU's /day and I'm onto building the new dedicated folder.
....and I've gone down to third on WU production !!

That's actually very cool.

Nice work krazyups.It hasn't gone unnoticed.

:haha:

krazyups

Thanks! But for now it's more like ... thanks HPCS :ph34r:

I was utterly shocked when I climbed into 2nd, especially considering what the heavy hitters have outputted in the past.

Mathus

With all these 4p machines around I certainly won't be climbing the ladder very soon. Slow and steady I guess until I can afford a 4p machine of my own, then it will be on mwhahahahaha.

great_big_abyss

You don't need a 4P machine to do a little better than you are now. I was doing about 14k ppd on my 965 and 5830. Once you get your 7950 up and running, you'll probably start doing better, too. Especially if you run V7 client and enable x16.

great_big_abyss

Well, looks like a bunch of you (PerryC, Supafly, etc.) who I was originally going to catch have now surpassed my 24h average while using HPCS (I'm using HPCS too, but you seem to have it optimized better than myself). Anyways, I'm down one GPU at the moment. That's worth about 8K ppd. Hopefully by mid-next week the replacement for my 5830 (will it be a 6850 or a 6870?) will show up. Early next week should also result in my new 7950 arriving at my door. I'm also purchasing a GTX550Ti from a coworker (a favour to him since he bought the wrong card) that I'll put towards folding duties. So, the fight is far from over!!!!!

Latest posts

Twitter