What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Battle royal !!

PerryC

I'm coming for all the team members ahead of me (position 121 and climbing daily) who are not actively folding watch out!

You'll pass me in 3 days or so....I am not in a position to increase my production for several months.

frontier204

I should be able to get back into top 20 when my F@H points stabilize - with VMWare on my main PC now, my setup is capable of ~26500 PPD. (bonus points starting to kick in for my main)

I'm getting too annoyed with my GPU though, so be warned I'm now on the hunt in BST for a GTX 400 series, or when the next set of nVidia cards is out I'll expand that hunt to the GTX 500 series :ph34r:
When I get a new card, my HTPC gets the 550Ti (which is hopefully far enough from me when I'm working / sleeping so its whining sound can be tolerable).

boggtrotter59

I'm going for the # 1 spot in that obscure but nevertheless significant "total work units folded" statistic...
Watch out LCB001 !!! I'm coming after ya... :bleh:

CoolHandL

You'll pass me in 3 days or so....I am not in a position to increase my production for several months.

Ill be able to start gaining some ground a bit more quickly, thanks to 3.0 (John) Into the realm of 2P folding.

2012/01/20
06:50 VANCOUVER Item processed at local delivery facility
06:36 RICHMOND Item processed at postal facility

2012/01/16
21:08 MONTREAL Item processed at postal facility
21:06MONTREAL Item processed at postal facility
18:57MONTREAL Item processed at postal facility
17:05LAVAL Item accepted at the Post Office

BrainEater

I'm going for the # 1 spot in that obscure but nevertheless significant "total work units folded" statistic...
Watch out LCB001 !!! I'm coming after ya... :bleh:

That's not obscure.Work Units has always been a measure of distributed computing.I did 2200+ WU's with SETI back in the day.

----

We're after the same prize bud.

...But that's the third mountain range away.Right now the mountain in front of me is to at least TIE your current daily WU production.You probably don't need to find yer credit card just yet haha...

Game on !

:thumb:

boggtrotter59

Although they are power hogs the non Fermi cards pump out a lot more wu's per day than the newer cards... The power costs can become prohibitive so I try to use mostly fermi based cards. Currently running 6 Fermi and 4 non-Fermi cards.

Game on :thumb:

Last edited:

BrainEater

Yep , roger that.

I'm doing 2x smp , 3x Fermi's , + gtx 285/260.

I've got 2x 775 intel rigs sitting here doing nothing...I'd love to find some quadcore chips for em....I've got the video cards.(Thx Grinder)

:thumb:

boggtrotter59

I've got half a dozen decent folding cards which are homeless at the moment :sad: Finally found a 3 slot mobo/quadcore combo cheap enough (thanks Cptn Vortex).... so this could get quite interesting :biggrin:

SwingOP3

I will try to endure the lack of Fermi wu's lately, not game on my 'puter that was built solely for gaming, accept the fact that I just don't get "overclocking" and use the lame Asus TurboV EVO overclock-button-thingy to get to 3.66 Ghz on my i7-860, wonder why my GTX460 only runs at ~5200 ppd because it's in the second slot from my ~17,200 ppd GTX570, wonder if I will EVER get a 2p/4p BigWU machine and still get to Top 25 by Christmas.

Yaa Man!!!

Latest posts