What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Battle royal !!

frontier204

:angry2:/:biggrin: BrainEater for starting this thread you're getting me to bring another computer online again, AND reading this thread almost got me into buying a GTX 570. I'm so close to buying more hardware to add PPD that if just one of these computers here drops a WU due to instability I'm pulling the trigger.

EDIT: To help decipher my emotions in that above couple sentences, thanks for this harmless fun - it helps get my mind off my research/school project getting turned inside out yesterday :blarg:

I'm working on getting another 1000 PPD online today :thumb:
It's like a little raindrop in what can be produced around here (heck even my GPU's PPD fluctuates that much depending on how good a day it's having). The top 20 producers is really tight around 26000-34000 PPD, so an extra 1000 actually matters there.

Shredder

Hoping Lowfat blows a tire (or stick of ram) on the next corner so i can get by before June.:ph34r:

lowfat

Staff member
Hoping Lowfat blows a tire (or stick of ram) on the next corner so i can get by before June.:ph34r:

Producing 50,000 ppd right now, but that will be dropping down to 30k ppd here in the next day or two for about a month. Pretty sure the 2600k rig is completely stable so I don't see it going down anytime soon. But I won't be going higher than 50,000 ppd anytime soon.

bissa

anyone currently over 100 in the team is on my hit list. and I'm well on my way to taking over people below 100 as well.
and here's hoping that I can upgrade or add some parts for even more PPD.
EDIT, here' hoping I can do that soon.

LCB001

I'm going after the Big Cojones... better ditch that BOINC production quick, Herr Capitan!
You got 9 months. Then again, that's calculated with my old production. :ph34r:
Your new production should cut that down by a fair bit, which still leaves me lots of time :biggrin:.
I'm going for the # 1 spot in that obscure but nevertheless significant "total work units folded" statistic...
Watch out LCB001 !!! I'm coming after ya... :bleh:
Mmmm I was hoping nobody would notice that one, well good luck with that it's one record I would like to keep.

Looks like I might have to cut back a bit on the number of different Boinc projects I currently run (19) and then it will be Game On...

PerryC

Well you are safe from me at least..........at my current production it will take me ~56 years :blarg: to produce that many WUs.

stoanee

Folding Team
Y'all can use me as a target, all my rigs are down for at least a couple of weeks................:blarg:

BrainEater

Bringin the heat already eh Boggsy ?

Heh.I havn't done jack shit yet , but I'm werkin on it.40-50 Wu/day is a big mountain .

:thumb:

boggtrotter59

Bringin the heat already eh Boggsy ?

Heh.I havn't done jack shit yet , but I'm werkin on it.40-50 Wu/day is a big mountain .

:thumb:

Hehe!!! Fired up a couple more gpu's on one of my clients machines... to test for stability of course :whistle: Told him it may take up to week... gotta make sure she's good and stable :haha:

Latest posts