What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Battle royal !!

stoanee

Folding Team
I figure with my 90K+ PPD (2P folder hitting 75K-80KPPD and other folders making up the difference) I'll start to catch up to those HPCS Folders soon
Going to meet a guy for another Q6600 that should put me at 3 x Quads Crunching 24/7 plus the 2P 2x6128s running 24/7

Now that's the spirit! Way To Fold

bissa

with all this talk of power consumption. I've been considering how much it would be to rent fixed price slots in a server room somewhere where I will have good cooling and good power and just run a half a dozen machines from there.
I might be able to talk to my teacher and find out what the bulk prices were. I seem to remember it being around 500 per month for a full rack. and that's with a near unlimited 50MB up down connection.

bissa

in referance to the WU thing. it would be nice of they had a (WU/day) column on that list.

bissa

I was talking about for the entire team list. not just the top 10 or user by user.

CoolHandL

While those are great numbers, I'm not sure how its relevant to HWC's Battle Royal since your folding for another team?? Fold on!!! Way To Fold don't get me wrong I'm not knocking ya.

On a side note, HFM is now reporting a TPF of 1hr31min for my 2P folding a 6903 and the est. points went from 270K to 22K, is this normal?
this is my first BigAdv work unit so im not sure what to expect??? have i just hit a tough step?

jtktam

HWC already have enough PPD to go up in the rankings..

i am trying to push ubuntu back up in the rankings

-joe

BrainEater

Ah we don't mind people folding for other teams.Yes , of course we want you to fold for HWC , but it's no biggie if you don't , you care enough to fold , that's all that matters.

Will you fold for HWC during the Chimp Challenge ?

:haha:

----------

I've just gotten my 2600k rig up , doing baseline numbers now.....OC time in a day or two....

3 kW eh boggsy ? , that's awesome......I think I'm running about 1.8 kW......I'll have to measure it once everything is stable.

:thumb:

great_big_abyss

HeyHey!!!! I broke the top 100 last night. Yayyyy. Without HPCS it would have taken months. I feel kinda dirty, like I cheated...

And btw, when is chimp challenge this year?

Latest posts