What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Battle royal !!

vbironchef

rommelrommel, down clocking I guess would work. I feel that F@H should take care of the issue on their end.

lechumbl, I am still able to get a stray big-adv. on my I7 860. They finish with 53% time remaining. So a 8 core, 16 core with hyper threading should not have a problem. Don't know how to make quotes on this forum yet, sorry about that. I hope you don't mind me joining the forum, my team hardly makes any posts for F@H. It's nice to have feedback and advice and something in common.

Last edited:

BrainEater

I have a different line on some 2p servers , for almost free ( 12 beer)..

Here's to hoping . I really need a linux client....it's the only one I don't run.Hehehe

:thumb:

vbironchef

I have a different line on some 2p servers , for almost free ( 12 beer)..

Here's to hoping . I really need a linux client....it's the only one I don't run.Hehehe

I have been reading most of everyone's posts for a while now.

If you read my latest thread, I am having second thoughts building another rig. I figure, what's the point.

I thought this was folding @ home? That team and person can carry the rest of us.:haha:

BrainEater

Nah.....that's nothing.Best single user to date is HPCS ( Hewlett Packard Cloud Service ) . 36 Million PPD .

....But even that is insignificant really.

Here's the current total stats for folding ;

Folding@home team stats pages

----

The research is still taking years .

Every client you bring online helps.

vbironchef

I guess so. I have been folding since 03.31.07 so I guess I'm surprised to be passed up so soon.

BrainEater

Ok fatasses !!

Picked this up today to play around with (nearly free) :

2p.jpg

---

Not even sure if it works yet , it's on the bench.Proliant ML370 g4 dual Xeons....

...And there's a couple more 2p rig from what I see at my friends house.

I have asked him to join HWC.He has more used stuff than me by 10x.

-------

Best part : Allynch1 (my friend) has a GIANT pile of untested motherboards.....I know there's people here' looking for em.

We're gonna setup a sale thread.

>and with a little luck , he'll start folding too....

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
Is there really 6 80mil screamers in there? And as long as you have an Intel NIC, you'll be fine to use Linux. Install Xrdp, then simply use 7's RDC to use the box remotely.

BrainEater

Haw !!

It's actually 6x 92 mm screamers.Wow......I thought my main rig was loud , this thing is a tornado.

I don't know much about it , I'm going thru it now.All I know , is the model number , and bios says both procs boot.I also have the manual/specs.

edit :

It's this machine : HP ProLiant ML370 Generation 4 - Worldwide QuickSpecs

Procs register as 3.4 Ghz.....There's 2 Gb of ecc ram in it , and a LOT of 320 scsi stuff....

Last edited:

Latest posts