What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Battlefield 2042... what the...?!

Shadowarez

Folding Team
i was hoping for the old BF 2042 from way back when wed hyjack the titans in sky F with the other team then jump off into tanks and mess with people. this was way way back when i had a pair of old Triton A1 optical headsets with fiber optic dac the thrusters on the drop ships really felt vibrant.

youd look at them and could feel the rumble.
this looks way to busy and depending on engine net code would prob be very horrid.

can see alot of elements at play aerial,ground,weather systems, destructive enviroment. it would be great to get a HWC clan together if it were to not be as bad as the BF 4 Launch.

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
You're thinking of 2142, which I really enjoyed. I'm tempted to reinstall just to see if there's any servers still live. As for the launch, it's Dice. It'll be a hot mess at launch, and about 3 months later it will be kinda mostly fixed except for what they broke in the first hot patch. :p

Shadowarez

Folding Team
haha knew it was bout to edit. i miss that game i wish more would allow for dedicated hosting have my old i9 7980xe rig with optane,nvme, 10gb and 64gb of ram just sitting around hosting ARK lol.

Latest posts

Twitter