What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Battlefield 2142

botat29

I just download it, all truth I just try the single player mode, I like it, is there peoples who still play it on multiplayer servers?, if so, witch servers will be good to give a try.

JD

Staff member
No idea, it's a VERY old game and I'd imagine most players have moved on.

Nostril

I still play a fair bit. Check out the Team Purge server. We just got it put up, but it's pretty decently moderated, as our clan is mainly a 2142 clan as of right now. We do play a lot of Black Ops and BC2 though. Other good servers are the Godz 24/7 Gib and any of the GHF servers. There are still a fair number of us playing, even though there aren't many servers.

Look me up in game, handle is Dictate

muse108dc

maybe I should dust this off, been a while since I played it, always thought the premise was good. Giant mobile floating command platforms make a lot of sense in theory.

Nostril

Bazajaytee from the EAUK forums has confirmed that RSPs will be receiving the new patch 1.51 server files, and 1.51 will be officially active some time in the coming week. A post will be made on the Battlefield blog about it when RSPs are ready.

Last edited:

botat29

I still play a fair bit. Check out the Team Purge server. We just got it put up, but it's pretty decently moderated, as our clan is mainly a 2142 clan as of right now. We do play a lot of Black Ops and BC2 though. Other good servers are the Godz 24/7 Gib and any of the GHF servers. There are still a fair number of us playing, even though there aren't many servers.

Look me up in game, handle is Dictate

thanks I will have a look tomorrow, I'm too tire tonight...

JD

Staff member
2 weeks ago marked the end of the 1.51 public beta, from what I've heard. We should be seeing a rollout of the full 1.51 release here in the coming month or so, we can hope.

Main 1.51 fixes are server side security fixes AFAIK, but they also include Northern Strike for all players free of charge, 4 new maps, and having the disk in the drive to play will no longer be a requirement.

Should breathe a little bit of life into an old game.
Seriously? They're still supporting BF2142? Insane.

Maybe I'll have to install it again then...

botat29

I paid only $ 14 direct from EA, since I play BF2 BF2BC , I said why not try this one, especially at $ 14. The weapons are amazing

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Latest posts

Twitter