What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Battlefield 2142

JD

Staff member
Which is what I'm looking for. I just want to make sure I won't throw 20$ out the window buying a game, and then find out there are barely any servers available or populated.
BF:BC2 is the latest one and there are tons of people playing it and an endless amount of servers.

Granted BF3 is due for later this year, but I'm sure BF:BC2 will be with us for some time.

botat29

no worry, they are servers and guys are pretty dam hot, as I discover last few days, better cover your a$$ if you go online.

blaze_125

better cover your a$$ if you go online.

Online play is all I'm buying this for. I did not even know there was a lonely campaign mode:whistle:

Now forgive my ignorance... but does the online battles mix platforms? Or... would me on a PC play against someone playing on his xbox? Or does each platform get their servers?

Last edited:

headsh0t

Online play is all I'm buying this for. I did not even know there was a lonely campaign mode:whistle:

Now forgive my ignorance... but does the online battles mix platforms? Or... would me on a PC play against someone playing on his xbox? Or does each platform get their servers?

No all platforms are seperate just like every other game ever created. Except I think weren't they trying to mesh PC and Xbox gamers with Halo 2 or something?

G

Will it be on Steam on the 15th? I'm looking at my retail copy, thinking I might be able to activate the key on there rather than re-download the 5 patches since release.
Couldnt find where Baza actually says this ( didnt spend a ton of time searching either )but looks like it will be a couple of weeks before Steam has it.
Baza has said it will be roughly 2 and a half weeks before the Steam version is sorted, the new patch needs time to settle down first so every server is where it should be and there's no major issues, because that wouldn't look very good to new players.

EDIT: Gord or anyone for that matter can join the Battlefield Steam Group and it should keep you up to date.
Steam Community :: Group :: Battlefield.com

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Patch is out today because of its filesize. We're setting the servers online with this version tomorrow
smile.gif

Patch is out servers should be good to go tomorrow

See you on the Battlefield!.

Latest posts