What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Battlefield 3 HWC Community Server details and discussion

What days would you like to have Rush on the server (multiple choices available)

• Total voters

Arinoth

Staff member
I've seen some 48+ slot Rush servers searching via battelog, how is this possible? I thought you could only do 32 slot Rush servers... If it's possible I'd love to see rush introduced into the rotation then...

Supergrover

Wow am I a idiot, switched from "raw mouse input" and my mouse lag is gone. Was unplayable for me with it enabled, I know a few ppl complained about mouse lag feel in our server, might want to try it out, worked for me.

FlyingFish

Wow am I a idiot, switched from "raw mouse input" and my mouse lag is gone. Was unplayable for me with it enabled, I know a few ppl complained about mouse lag feel in our server, might want to try it out, worked for me.
Fantastic. Glad someone figured that out. It was pretty brutal the way it was before. So I'm going to give that a shot.:thumb:

Kommie986

I tried the Origin Repair crap, and now my game won't even boot (not even campaign). Great... Good job EA, you messed up real big with this Battlelog garbage...

Latest posts

Twitter