What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Battlefield 3 HWC Community Server details and discussion

What days would you like to have Rush on the server (multiple choices available)

• Total voters

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
Im sad that our server is Karkand-based and I cant play with you guys, but I still wont buy Karkand out of principle :(

I'm at such a loss :(

Cptn Vortex

I should be able to get back into the groove of playing shortly. Only played Karkand the once so far on BF3 and I love it. So many BF2 memories!

headsh0t

Server is populated this evening if you want to come join. Just finished enabling the !punish plugin as well and is working fine.

Bond007

Just trying to go on the server now for the first time, but its all full. Do you always run it at 24 player max or did I just try to join at a bad time?...Nevermind....someone just left

supaflyx3

We're experimenting with what attracts the most users, right now its at 32 player with TDM/rush mix i believe.

Alpine

Hey hey, I didn't have played alot yesterday night, but i have a good time. Since in not playing hardcore because i suck. I did have the chance to Kill Supaflyx3 once i wasn't dead.

BTW, any trick to play Team death match and rush are welcome

supaflyx3

On wake island in TDM: run around the edges of the map, not the middle. That's where all the action is.

Latest posts