What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Battlefield 3

YukonTrooper

Did you play Bf3 since the Humble bundle of last august ?! Since, alot and alot cheaters are now playing. This isn't cool ! I am almost thinking to get refund for Bf4
I got bored waaaayyyy before that. Although I do like to hopping into "learn to fly" servers from time to time and harvesting noobs in the attack helicopters.

great_big_abyss

I've always been able to 'fly' the helicopters, as in I could make them move the way I wanted to. Problem is I would never last long against the jets and other helicopters and rockets and stuff. Finally, yesterday, I got the hang of the hit and run tactics, and finally levelled up a bunch in the attack helicoptor. Had a few good runs as pilot, dying only a few times in 1k plus rounds, sometimes with a gunner, sometimes without. I'm so elated to finally have the attack helicopter tactics down. Here's to hoping they don't change the dynamics up too much in BF4 so that my newfound skills transfer.

great_big_abyss

Standard WSAD and mouse... I have an adjustable DPI mouse and I always set it to full DPI (5000DPI) when I'm in most vehicles (tanks, choppers, airplanes). It's not the best setup for flying jets though, so I really don't have much stick time in those things. Works great for the choppers though.

YukonTrooper

I'm going to have to reinstall this. Being free and BF4 players quitting by the thousands, BF3 servers should get a nice boost.

Chromey

BF4 has more problems then you can shake a stick at.

If it was the way they said it was going too be, It could have been an Epic game, But problems after Problems that do not get fixed have proven that BF games have gone down the shit hole just like COD.

I still play, Cause I have no other FPS games at the moment.

Shadowarez

Diablo 3 with pressing z is better then BF4 no matter how hard I try can seem to get headshots even with sniper rifles. And near point blank.

Latest posts

Twitter