What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Battlefield 3

Mr. Gruntsworthy

Now if they would only drop consol support The game would be epic...Screw Microsoft and Sony, Leave FPS to the real gamers

Ignorant much? I'm not sure if you noticed or not, but this is a site full of mature people. We could care less about your elitist attitude.

CMetaphor

Quadfather
Damn nice find implosion. LOOOOK at those guns!!! Damn, i do so <3 badass looking guns (I think i got that from borderlands, lol). Can't wait to see a full weapons/vehicles list.... I'll probably be pre-ordering this on Steam as soon as it becomes available there. :biggrin:

implosion222

Damn nice find implosion. LOOOOK at those guns!!! Damn, i do so <3 badass looking guns (I think i got that from borderlands, lol). Can't wait to see a full weapons/vehicles list.... I'll probably be pre-ordering this on Steam as soon as it becomes available there. :biggrin:

That building exploding just looks amazing. I cannot fricking wait!

CMetaphor

Quadfather
That building exploding just looks amazing. I cannot fricking wait!

And if the ground has become more deformable with events like earthquakes and the like... I can just imagine getting cornered and using C4 to blast myself a foxhole to hide in, lol.

If the Destruction 3.0 system can finally handle debris properly then It'll be epic... The problem with BC2 is that when a building collapses (not very smoothly either) the pieces always fall in the same locations, despite which walls were blown out and in what order. Realistically, one should be able to destroy the supporting beams/walls on One side and make the whole building fall in that direction :biggrin:.

Just picture it... hiding with your C4 detonator and seeing a tank and some soldiers come around the corner. BOOM! C4 takes out supporting beams and the tank gets flattened by an entire building falling on it, lol

implosion222

hahaha! that would be epic! Imagine having the other team camping the other side of a building ( think Karkand between hotel and square) ,you blast your way into the building on the other side ,set explosives up and collapse the building on them! good night campers! Looks like they did a good job with the shadows/lights as well.

belgolas

Well Red Faction Guerrilla had some fun moments in multiplayer. You could do as you described CM just it is not as good of a game as BC2.

Apparently you can be knocked back by an explosion in BF3. That would add a lot of immersion. Hope destructibility is vastly improved as it wasn't very well done in BC2 compared to some other games like Red Faction and even the RTS Men of War.

belgolas

Oh and I just subscribed to Game Informer because that looks pretty awesome and it is cheap. Just a few cents a day.

Last edited:

Latest posts