What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Battlefield 3

Prolab

I've had my fps be really bad and really good. I've read restarting your PC can do wonders for this game. If that doesn't work try changing a few settings and then rebooting again. It is buggy, that's for sure.

Thats what i did. As soon as i D/L the beta, installed it then tried to play it - it keeps giving me a connection error.

Closed everything down, restarted and i havent had any problems since (except when the server is full).

either you have the settings too high, or this game loves crossfire

Photo Albums - Imgur

My results
So far, with my resolution (1920 x 1080, X-Fire enabled):

- Ultra - avg around 45 - 50 fps according to fraps
- High - avg around 65-70 fps according to fraps

Keywork

I've put in a few hours today and i'm quite impressed! The two different starting gun sets kind of messed with me but all is well. Took a while to tweak controls but I was up and pwning noobs in no time.

Also, with my lone GTX 460, i'm able to play on HIGH at 1680x1050 without a single hiccup. I didn't get a chance to monitor actual FPS but it was butter smooth with no issues.

DenisS

So, you tried the demo and liked it, but you did not yet pre-order the game? Well, you are in luck :biggrin:.
One lucky person will get 25% off at origin by using the code at the checkout.
7a2tt97474b66aa

DenisS

i use msi afterburner for fps and vga temps, i have a custom fan profile as well. in bf3 if you press ctrl shift s (not sure) it will show fps, but only while those buttons are pressed

Prolab

Pffftt.... now im having the same problems as Arinoth.

No matter what i do, it'll never go full screen. And if the chance it'll happen, i do click it and then the screen closes.

SOB!!