What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Battlefield 3

Skyllz

All right, i'm about a dozen or more games in, I enjoy it somewhat, gotten used to the game after playing BFBC2 for so long...

-WAY too many visual bugs for now, watching people "crawl" around is hilarious to the point it's distracting sometimes :D
-There seem to be a few places where ou can **** around and eventually go over an obstacle, I saw someone go between the flaming subway train and the wall earlier tonight in the underground part. I tried it a few times but could not replicate it.

I get random disconnects due to timeouts also, weird stuff. Every other game I play stays under 50ms pings usually. I'll scratch that to overloaded servers with the beta for now.

Supergrover

Yeah I am getting some nasty pings sometime, +100 is no fun.

I also noted degrading performance randomly, be playing just fine then tank goes my fps to sub 30's.

Also no fun, a restart seams to fix it though.

Dar_ell

Man those flashlights drive me insane, Its not because I find them OP. They are just so freaking annoying especially if its your teammates blinding you.

Arinoth

Staff member
I think I'll just wait it out till the final release. The stats will get reset anyway.
I'm almost in the same boat as well I can't get into full screen mode still with eyefinity on my computer. Meaning my 2nd gpu does jack shit while playing, killing my frames.

thorn

I don't understand why it won't let me bind actions to my mouse buttons (grenade, melee, disarming).

Also that flashlight shit is bogus, how do I get blinded by a flashlight in broad daylight. And infrared scope is pretty stupid as well.

Branched

I don't understand why it won't let me bind actions to my mouse buttons (grenade, melee, disarming).

Also that flashlight shit is bogus, how do I get blinded by a flashlight in broad daylight. And infrared scope is pretty stupid as well.
The binding issue really bothered me as well, then I realized I could use logitechs mouse software to assign keystrokes to mouse buttons.

dustin1706

I think I will like the game once its functional, too many bugs for now:

No mouse binding, some weapon acc. don't work (ie straight pull bolt, bipod mounts in odd places), constant graphical glitches, games often get disconnected at the very end of the game.

Also, a few things that aren't really bugs, but I do find annoying...

Spawning 2 feet away from an enemy with your back turned to them, the flashlights are ridiculously bright and annoying, the reflection from the scopes is way way to obvious (I like the idea, but it either needs toned way down, or only appears when you are in the snipers field of vision).

If they don't change the flashlights and scopes, I don't think I'll buy the game... I'll just keep playing Gears of War.

supaflyx3

You can use logitechs software, or whatever mouses software to bind keys, thats what i did with my G500.

Latest posts

Twitter