What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Battlefield 3

implosion222

You can see a Su-37 towards the end. I C A N N OT wait for this game! lol

Delavan

I C A N N OT wait for this game! lol

Well, I now lost faith in most new game releases...of course, being a COD player, we got MW2 and Blackops...nothing to cheer about!

It seems like the new CPUs and GFX cards will be put to work in 2011!!! Frostbite 2 engine, DX11 again, it will be a nice looking game, that's for sure...

But BC2 was shitty for the first few months after release...i'm afraid of shitty, buggy games now...

headsh0t

Not sure why you call this video a "leak" when it is right on the EA.com front page. Not much of a vid, I'm waiting for March to hopefully see some in-game footage from GDC. It's up for preorder at the EA store yay!

Last edited:

headsh0t

Battlefield 3 up for pre-order at the EA store for $49.95 as a digital download or retail copies at Bestbuy and Gamestop for $59.99. Amazon also seems to be carrying it for PC at a $10 discount(?) for $49.99. Hopefully it's coming to Steam at some point - I would imagine. I wonder if a pre-order can get you into beta... PLEASE SAY YESSSSSSSSSSSS.

Latest posts