What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Battlefield 3

yycraven

I got this email as well.. but i didn't preorder from origin? lol weird. Well, if i get a free copy from origin for some reason, I'll end up giving it away here.

I'll take it if you do and pay you.:whistle:

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
All BF3 activates through Origin, I believe. So even though you might have bought it somewhere else, they just give you a code on Origin. I got Deus Ex HR on Steam from greenmangaming.com the same way.

Skyllz

That's what I was told at EBgames today also when I went to pre-order something else.

supaflyx3

All BF3 activates through Origin, I believe. So even though you might have bought it somewhere else, they just give you a code on Origin. I got Deus Ex HR on Steam from greenmangaming.com the same way.

I didn't use the same email for D2D as i did with origin, So I'm not sure how they got my email. I shall see tomorrow evening if i get a free copy :p

Polygon

I pre-ordered from EB and I just realized I don't have a functional DVD drive, I'm broke and my paycheck won't come for another two days after release. Can I just enter the code on origin or steam and get it digitally?

supaflyx3

I pre-ordered from EB and I just realized I don't have a functional DVD drive, I'm broke and my paycheck won't come for another two days after release. Can I just enter the code on origin or steam and get it digitally?
Yes you can activate the key on origin, and one of the main ideas behind preloading is to keep stress off the DL servers when the game is released, i didn't have any issues downloading the beta @ 7MB/s

headsh0t

Change Origin ID

EA has listened and is letting people change their Orgin ID's. Although it looks like if you already have a persona that you've used with another EA game with the same name, it says it's already in use...

Latest posts