What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Battlefield 3

Perineum

Yeah, after that latest patch I'm back to not being able to play anymore

It's very clearly input lag. If I move or do anything then let go of the mouse and keyboard it'll continue moving for the next 30 seconds.

*IF* I manage to get to tha choppah then I can fly via joystick completely lag free.

great_big_abyss

I can't wait until the expansion comes out. I always liked Gulf of Oman. It was a fun helicopter map. Strike at Karkand was a fun one, too.

What current maps/game styles do you find yourself playing most of the time?

I find myself playing the large vehicle conquest maps like Caspian Border and Operation Firestorm. I started out early driving vehicles (tanks, AA and helis). Lately I find myself playing those same maps but in the engineer kit. I'll rush from flag to flag to attack or defend, snagging a few kills along the way.

Arinoth

Staff member
All I gotta say is Claymores are a lot of fun to use on metro servers where rpgs and m320s aren't allowed. Place them in the right spots and BOOM, kills and well early warning systems to not get jumped.

Edit: Looks like I'm at 6666 posts, on a BF3 thread no less.

Madmike2010

Very addictive game

Awesome game I haven't even played mission one in single player yet and I have over 40 hours of multiplayer time built up already....

GT7R

Just ordered that DLC... Wondering whether I'll be able to use it's weapons on all of the maps or just the Karakand ones... I miss my MG36 from Bad Company 2!

Latest posts