What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Battlefield 3

Alpine

I finally got Premium and now just need to find time to play it lol got it for like $29 to which is nice!

Maps are very nice on Aftermath......

BTW, i rank up by 3 in less than 2 days !! Yeah ... i love double XP days

IRQ Conflict

What is your favorite server(s)? I'm finding when I join a server I am placed on the currently losing team. Which would be fine if my team was more interested in winning than shooting each other and running you over with jeeps.

I find the MP experience with this game is too full of juvenile retards to even be worth it. Hadn't played in a while so I thought I'd play a map. Heh, we lost with the opposing team winning with only 5 tickets missing.

I think that's the worst I've seen so far. :blarg:

YukonTrooper

I started getting bored with it and regressed into a juvenile who ran teammates over with jeeps. That lasted a couple of weeks and I haven't played it in quite some time.

great_big_abyss

I recently joined a clan [xgu] that uses teamspeak, and it's completely changed my experience in BF. The level of squad coordination and cooperation is unparalleled, and I now have more fun than ever. Maybe that's what you need!

BTW, we're recruiting. If you have a microphone, and want to play with a friendly clan who doesn't take themselves too seriously (we don't really care if we win/lose, as long as we have fun) then come join us at [XGU] Xtreme Gamers United - Home Page

Last edited: