What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Battlefield 4

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
Well, I'm confident that the launch will be just like BF3 and Bad Company 2, with craploads of bugs and forums full of whining.

SAS

Well, I'm confident that the launch will be just like BF3 and Bad Company 2, with craploads of bugs and forums full of whining.

Why even release a game so aticipated full of bugs?

They really DO need to fix the graphics settings.... as now its horrible. If a card can run Crysis 3 on ultra then it should be able to handle BF4. Bf4 is not THAT good looking anyways.

LarkStarr

lol, everyone complaining about a beta game on beta drivers. It makes me giggle. Lets wait for the releases (plural) before we crap on the game eh? Though that being said, these releases tend to be buggy, but, we'll see!

Chromey

I wont crap on it yet, BUT I cant play it too decide if I want it, The Bata is too Laggy for me too even play it.

dragoonxx

I've attempted to play the beta with my rig (Q9450, win 7, 8 gigs ram, overclocked 560Ti). 1680*1050 screen res
so far, my experience has been thus:
current nvidia beta drivers, bumped graphics to medium, disabled motion blur.
and its barely playable with 4 people- by barely playable i mean...was laggy to the point of getting to respawn screen before it was registering the hit.
attempted to play on fuller servers (30+) and...no such luck
load times have been horrible (5+min)

Last edited:

headsh0t

Full 60FPS (Vsync) at High Settings with 3770k at stock and GTX 660 Ti. Played last night on a Chicago server with no lag.

JJThomp

Anyone using an nvidia card having trouble with frame drops in your nvidia 3d settings set BF4's power management to maximum performance. Everytime I booted up BF4 my 560 ti would underclock to 405/910/4** and it was obviously killing performance.

On2wheels

Anyone using an nvidia card having trouble with frame drops in your nvidia 3d settings set BF4's power management to maximum performance. Everytime I booted up BF4 my 560 ti would underclock to 405/910/4** and it was obviously killing performance.

I'm not sure about frame drops, and I don't change my clock speeds, but my 560ti runs it ok for the most part, not maxed out of course. Even on the older beta drivers, it runs ok but has crashed once out of the 3 games I've played. In fact I find it kind of bland looking, especially after the tower comes down, everything must be covered in a white dust.

JJThomp

I'm not sure about frame drops, and I don't change my clock speeds, but my 560ti runs it ok for the most part, not maxed out of course. Even on the older beta drivers, it runs ok but has crashed once out of the 3 games I've played. In fact I find it kind of bland looking, especially after the tower comes down, everything must be covered in a white dust.

I run it on all medium settings and it is pretty smooth with the occasional drop if I'm getting suppressed shot and blown up all at the same time. Looks pretty much the same as bf3 on high until the tower falls. That dust is annoying ruining all those nicer looking textures.

Latest posts

Twitter