What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Battlefield 4

Chromey

Ok I was able too get it Lag free.
First, I reinstalled PB Client and updated.
Then I installed the BATA drivers.
100% lag free on a Zero pop server.
Im also able too play on Ultra. Unknown FPS, (Didn't check)

Chromey

I hate Bata drivers, I don't like the risk.
Too top it off, I wont be playing it, I cant change the Keyboard keys.

Ernimus Prime

Well, the new patch makes it smoother. But the game still uses 95% of my CPU and 80% of my ram. Will the finished product you think be more optimized? My i5 2500K is O/C'd 4.6 ghz

LarkStarr

using nearly all of the computers resources is certainly optimized if you ask me.

Chromey

Would be nice if I could bind "MY" keys...

Stupid that the don't have full binds active from the start.

blaze_125

Would be nice if I could bind "MY" keys...

Stupid that the don't have full binds active from the start.

Indeed. But on the UP side, the game seems to recognize the multiple buttons on a mouse better than it ever did. I binded a few of my buttons without having to assign a key stroke to that mouse button like I've had to do for a looonnnngggg time with many other games including BF3. :thumb:

great_big_abyss

I'm starting to get bored of just having one map. Also, for some reason, I seem to get my ass handed to me in Domination mode. Which is weird because I went back to BF3 yesterday for a few rounds. One of those rounds was a TDM on Noshahr, and I went 68 for 19 K/D on a 12K points round, with MVP1 award. Meaning, I can still play Battlefield, just I haven't gotten the hang of the BF4 dynamics yet, I guess.

I can still play well in Conquest though. Although for some reason, whenever I'm in a tank, I get taken out pretty quickly by RPG's, but when I'm hoofing it on foot as an engie, it takes at LEAST four hits for me to take out a tank. Weird. I guess I can't wait until the real game and I can unlock the infrared site for the the tanks.

Latest posts

Twitter