What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Battlefield 4

great_big_abyss

Just bought it yesterday. Including premium. Yeah, it was a bit of money. But it's the only game I play, so I figured, 'what the hell'?

SAS

D amn....... its over..... shit..... when is the game relased? I guess I have to buy it now.

implosion222

Oct 29 is the official release date. I was having issues with the beta but as soon as they fixed the Nvidia glitches they had I had a smooth framerate at 2560X1600 with everything at Ultra. Cannot wait for this game to come out.

Jonesy

Damn the Battlefield franchise, damn it to hell. They are making me finally upgrade from my GTX 460sli setup. If the beta was a good example of how the graphics with live launch will be, I just can't push the game to the detail it requires :sad:

great_big_abyss

Damn the Battlefield franchise, damn it to hell. They are making me finally upgrade from my GTX 460sli setup. If the beta was a good example of how the graphics with live launch will be, I just can't push the game to the detail it requires :sad:
The beta likely had lots of glitches, and probably didn't play as nice with SLI as the full version will. Give Nvidia some time to drop proper drivers after release before doing anything drastic.