What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

battlefield 5 0x887a0006 - 2 crashes crashes question

sew333

Hello.

I get 2 crashes in Battlefield 5 with exception 0x887a0006. Event viewer said: display driver recovery.

This is exception code of crash:"0x887a0006 "according to MDMP WinDbG.

One time it crashed after 14 hours being in game,now it crashed after 2 minutes after started game.
And again its fine its running.

Also in background have only gpuz and msi afterburner + rivatuner.

My pc:9900K 4.7 stock
2x16GB DDR4 GSKILL 3000mhz XMP
Corsair 850 RmX
Rtx 2080 Ti Aorus Xtreme ( stock ,no oc )

I am using the newest drivers nvidia.

Also i tested Unigine Heaven ,3dmark firestrike and other games for hours and no crashes.

Memtest86 no errors. RAM TEST no errors. Realbench ok.

Is my hardware faulty?

Shadowmeph

when I used to get crashes in games it is usually caused from the program ( game) a bug and a driver sometimes video driver I always just ignore it because the programmers for the last few years are very lazy but also when they make the game they don't have the same hardware so when the newer hard ware like video cards come out they might have conflicts I would check the site for your vid card and other hard ware and see if anyone else is having issues

rjbarker

The first thing I would try is a "Clean Install" of the Driver....and be sure its "Clean"...run DDU first...if it continues after that with no issues on any other games or Benchmarks, likely exclusive to that game !

sew333

okies :) My next try running game and now its working fine again ,so no big deal.Anyway i will stick with current drivers.

Shadowmeph

there was a game ( which I dont remember the name of) that I really liked fps game and it kept crashing I had to actually underclock my video card a little lol

Shadowarez

I Remeber the same but it was back in day a fps called gore that game ran crazy fast on my old q6600 Nvidia 4600ti lol had to underclock cpu and GPU a bit.

sew333

Ok last question. So underclock card,or not change anything or maybe rma ?

Latest posts

Twitter