What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Been a while since i left .

Rapid-X

Haven't been on in a few years wife and kids and life lol. Just wanted to say hello the the community that got me into modding and building my own pc. Now I'm back and ready for a new lesson since so much have changed. AMD WAS DIEING when I last logged on now I see they are top dog. Looging for a mid range build and gonna start reading some reviews to get it going keep up the great job guys I see hardwareCanucks are huge

Izerous

Folding Team
It is a difficult time to do any kind of build with inventory being questionable of a lot of products.

5000 series AMD CPUs sell out as fast as stores get them in stock and pretty much same story with the 3000 series from Nvidia for GPUs except the 3090 tends to linger around once in a while only because of it's price tag. This means most people continue to look at last generation stuff still.

Shadowarez

Folding Team
Can my old Titans be usefull for a folding rig? No one wants these things for even what I paid s considering maybe drive them into the ground folding instead of collecting dust?

gingerbee

very nice to see poeple coming back I left for a while to but super glad to see you back if you haven't built in a long time even ryzen 3000 series CPU are great bang for the buck, but GPU are a nightmare to get and if you do get one you paid out the ass for one probably. just the way things are right now. good luck

Mr. Friendly

very nice to see poeple coming back I left for a while to but super glad to see you back if you haven't built in a long time even ryzen 3000 series CPU are great bang for the buck, but GPU are a nightmare to get and if you do get one you paid out the ass for one probably. just the way things are right now. good luck
I dunno...zombies are a bit scary. ;)

clshades

Haven't been on in a few years wife and kids and life lol. Just wanted to say hello the the community that got me into modding and building my own pc. Now I'm back and ready for a new lesson since so much have changed. AMD WAS DIEING when I last logged on now I see they are top dog. Looging for a mid range build and gonna start reading some reviews to get it going keep up the great job guys I see hardwareCanucks are huge
5600x with 3600 ram will get you a decent mid range that should last for a while.

gingerbee

If money is a concern a 3600 or 3600x can be had pretty cheap and there almost as good as the 5600x, but they are right the 5600x is amazing value for money.

personally, I wouldn't spend the money on a 1TB I would buy a fast 256 or 512 and a HDD for storage but this is just me I only keep the os and apps on my nvme everything else goes on hdd. but if you can afford it it's a good chioce of course, I just tend to replace my nvme drives pretty fast

Twitter