What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Behind the Times but Anyone Still Playing Guild Wars?

TwystedMonkey

I know I am WAY WAY behind the times but I have just discovered guild wars... I was in a local store and I saw the eye of the north expansion and noticed it said there wasn't a monthly fee. This got me interested enough to do some digging and the game actually looks fairly good... considering how long ago it was released anyways. I am way way behind the times but I am curious about what you guys thought of the game way back when you played it or what you still think about it on the off chance your still playing it.

Dar_ell

I played it for a few days, i liked it. I would have played more but i go to a boarding school (no internet). Going back there next week

SiDiX007

Its not a bad game. I havent played the newest expansion. For a free monthly game its worth your while for sure. I play it with friends every now and then. I would play more but there are better games out there (IMO) =)

GregH

Played it for a good while (got the first 2 exp packs too) but eventually got tired of the overwhelming majority of people in PvE PUG's who had no idea what they were doing.
High end PvP was full of elitist snobs who didn't want to know you unless you were rank 9 (or whatever the highest rank is)

If you can find a decent guild to join it's a blast, but even with that I eventually got bored and moved back to FPS games.