What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Bell to stop throttling

b1lk1

YAY! Now the massively overpriced internets will not throttle. We can trust them to do what they say too!

AkG

Meh...just means peeps will hit their caps that much faster. Bell needs to be broken up, we take back the lines that WE PAID FOR and a gov run nat'l ISP take its place.

JMCD

Meh...just means peeps will hit their caps that much faster.
QFT. This is 100% the only reason why they are doing it. Throttling machines cost bell money, users exceeding caps makes them money. Win win. Under the new CRTC filing it even means TPIA will have to buy more capacity due to a lack of throttling.

This is Bell just out to make more money, not because they are doing something genuinely good.

martin_metal_88

I`ve been back with them for like 4 months and haven't been throttled since. I know my dad was when I was living at my parent's home but I never saw this recently on my connection.
And you should start seeing the wrong everywhere, they are bad because they do throttle and now they are bad because they wont do it anymore? that's just plane stupid and kinda immature.

Latest posts