What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Best 2.1 speakers for $150

NyteOwl

I have a set of the Klipsch and would have to vote for them. Excellent sound quality for the price. The Edifier 330D aren't bad either and are in a similar price range.

I also have to agree with Dzzope. Had I the desk space I would have gone for a pair of M-Audio monitors.

Dr_BenD_over

Fallen Folder
Z623's aren't terrible as far as Logitech speakers go, but they're pretty much all SUB, the satelites are tinny sounding by themselves.

nasrott

I have the d5500 5.1 Logitech's (old original ones) and a set of Yamaha 5.1 speakers, and recently say a year ago bought the corsair 2500, really like them. Neighbors freak out when playing them.... Have never heard the klipsch for computer's...

Last edited:

Alwaysrun

I had a chance today to listen to the Corsair SP2500 and frankly I wasn't impressed. The satalites sounded tinny stabbing sound with an overly harsh and undefined high and mid range muddle. The sub was a wub-steppers dream as they beat out a neighbour raging hollow and deep undefined rumble. Truly I was dissapointed as I liked many of the speakers features but as my conversation with the salesperson went on he hinted that these SP2500 were more for heavy Bass Rap, Dub step and techno listeners and that a more acoustical clear sounding system might be more what I was looking for. I mentioned the Klipsch proaudio 2.1 and he wholeheartedly agreed that they were by far the superior choice if I could find them. They didn't have any in stock and couldn't even order them in which really made me sad.

I guess I'm going to pull the trigger and buy the Klipsch before they are all gone and not wait for them to go on sale. I would have really liked to listen to them 1st hand but thats not possible as I've looked all over Vancouver Island and none could be found so I'll order them online from Ontario. Hopefully all the glowing reports about them are true.

Chromey

I have the Corsair 2500.

I had the Logitech Z-2300s a few years back.

Out of the 2, The Corsair Sub is a Joke, But has better sound.

When i say Joke, Its crazy how little Thump this has as a Gaming Speaker set-up.

Latest posts

Twitter