What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Best Nvidia Drivers for Folding

Arinoth

Staff member
I've been using whatever version i downloaded when in installed Win7 and was wondering if i can squeeze any more pdd out if by using a more efficient/better folding driver version.

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
Actually, the latest are pretty good too. I've been using those since my dually build, and not a single EUE yet.

Arinoth

Staff member
Alright, well i dont "think" i have ever run into one and here's hoping i continue that

geokilla

I was getting a bit of errors with the 186.18 drivers in Windows 7. The latest 190.XX (can't remember which) makes everything all good.

Airshehan

The 190.XX drivers are very good and I get no errors and good performance when I am folding.

Jon_di2

Alright, well i dont "think" i have ever run into one and here's hoping i continue that
Check out your log file when you have a chance and look to see if any of your WU's didn't make it to 100%.

I vote for 190's, I have it running on one rig and it seems to be workin out. I had issues with the 185.85, didn't seem to like me.

hertz9753

Check out your log file when you have a chance and look to see if any of your WU's didn't make it to 100%.

I vote for 190's, I have it running on one rig and it seems to be workin out. I had issues with the 185.85, didn't seem to like me.

Jon, I have a GTX 260 that doesn't like the 185.85, nvidia driver stopped and recovered or something like that. I think I will try the 190's and see if they fix the problem. On the other hand my GTX275's work great with the 185.85

Latest posts

Twitter