What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Best use i've seen for a mac in a while

Opeqa16x

An even better use would be to see how long it takes before the aluminum chassis burns under the hot flames of a blow torch. Then, if the case and all of the electronics within are still not finished, see how well they can withstand being pummeled by a sledgehammer, and then throw them into the ocean and see if they'll survive.

All for the purpose of rigorous testing purposes of course and NOT because you don't like Macs :whistle:

Photograph

Wow the graphics on that are so LIFELIKE!!!! LOL!!!!!!!

It's a real 3D display without those silly glasses.

Photograph,
Do you drain it through the floppy drive? :haha:

Actually the whole face pulls off and the tank is easily removed from the shell for cleaning. :bananafunky:

An even better use would be to see how long it takes before the aluminum chassis burns under the hot flames of a blow torch. Then, if the case and all of the electronics within are still not finished, see how well they can withstand being pummeled by a sledgehammer, and then throw them into the ocean and see if they'll survive.

All for the purpose of rigorous testing purposes of course and NOT because you don't like Macs :whistle:

I'd say just sell it if you don't like it, some college kid with a fixie bike and/or too tight pants would love for you to take their money. :haha:

Last edited:

zoob

An even better use would be to see how long it takes before the aluminum chassis burns under the hot flames of a blow torch.

Reminds me of:
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 93 19:11:02 EST