What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Best way to get a cheap MAC

nakano2k1

+1 for Hackintosh.

Any Gigabyte board will have a DSDT file associated with it making it VERY easy. It can also be made for SUPER cheap if you use previous gen parts.

I know a "friend' who made one for less than 400. Runs the same as any apple desktop you'll find in an Apple store.

Soullessone21

Hit me up our applestore sells used macs here and there (please dont flag me I will give amazing pricing)
and yes Cheap and mac Belong in the same sentence I see 25 dead apple systems to every one Asus laptop and we sell 10 more Asus laptops to every Apple.

But I personally say hit myself or any of your local resellers up we all sell low cost used macs and even include warranty, dont get scammed by Ebay on used macs we get lots of heart broken customers who bought macbooks that dont work off eBay and then eBay tells them there is nothing they can do.

(if you don't want me to post that I can Help people save money please just delete my msg HardwareCanucks don't ding me points I'm not trying to make money just save people money I'm not commissioned and just dont like people getting ripped off(apple does that enough to people))

grinder

C2D Mac Mini off kijiji, hackintosh isn't worth the headache =P

lowfat

Staff member
Their refurbs are generally fantastic. 2 out of the 3 Apple computers I've bought have been refurbs including my current 27" iMac.

FlyingFish

Hit me up our applestore sells used macs here and there (please dont flag me I will give amazing pricing)
and yes Cheap and mac Belong in the same sentence I see 25 dead apple systems to every one Asus laptop and we sell 10 more Asus laptops to every Apple.

But I personally say hit myself or any of your local resellers up we all sell low cost used macs and even include warranty, dont get scammed by Ebay on used macs we get lots of heart broken customers who bought macbooks that dont work off eBay and then eBay tells them there is nothing they can do.

(if you don't want me to post that I can Help people save money please just delete my msg HardwareCanucks don't ding me points I'm not trying to make money just save people money I'm not commissioned and just dont like people getting ripped off(apple does that enough to people))

Is CR Campbell River?

FlyingFish

Dang. I'm on the other side of the strait. If I ever make it to the island I'll hunt down this place with cheap macs on the island :p

Latest posts