What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

beware adam johnson

sswilson

Staff member
That said.... I suspect a large portion of potential buyers/sellers in the BST are/will be zero post / just registered folks. We get a lot of unregistered traffic to the BST area so it stands to reason that some of those will see some thing they're interested in, or might have something that's been posted as a WTB.

As always though, it's buyer beware. Normally somebody who's responding to a WTB thread will have some kind of rep/presence on a different BST site that you can check. (Or they'll link to an ebay listing and/or something similar).

Shadowmeph

joined today, no post history and pm'd me saying he has a friend with something I was looking for and to email them, giving me their email.
I suspect they sent messages to others here with a similar message. I reported them on this suspicion.
I remember I think it was last year someone used my name on here and was trying to sell I think it was a 3080GPU for bitcoin I just happened to come on the forum and noticed the PM in my name of course I Immediately PMed the person being POMed and then changed my PW and email address. of course the person knew that it was a scam and was checking into it.

Latest posts