What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell BFG 8800GTS OC 640MB (96SP) with EK waterblock

Xilikon

First of all, my own FS rules to follow :

-All items is sold AS-IS with only a 48 hours DOA warranty. If you got a item which is DOA, you have 48 hours from the reception date to make a claim. To be refunded, you must ship back the defective item at your expense and refund doesn't include shipping charges (This is on a case per case basis and I'm open to other ideas).
-All the items for sale are all in working condition when I package them (unless noted otherwise).
-You need to be registered on HWC for more than a few days to qualify. Otherwise, please provide other references.
-I will use Canada Post for shipping. I will pick the priority based on price and if you wanted to get it faster, you pay the extra price above the regular parcel price.
-I will never ever ship first.
-My heatware is under Xilikon with 55-0-0 as feedback.
-I will take Paypal or money order. If you want to send a money order, you have 7 days to get this to me or the item get back for sale.
-I cannot take EMT since I'm with a credit union which doesn't offer that.
-Everything include original package unless noted otherwise.

Here is a BFG 8800GTS OC 640MB (96 SP version) with both the stock dual-slot cooling and a EK 8800GTS waterblock. It's in good working condition without any leaks or issues at the time I pulled it from a HTPC. It's a great card for folding or for HTPC like I did. The waterblock include a pair of 3/8" D-Tek barbs.

I'm looking to sell this for SOOOLLLLDDDDD for the whole package. I won't separate the bundle but remember I'm almost tossing the waterblock for free in the deal.

Last edited: