What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Bill & Melinda Gates Are Separating!

anabioz

We should stay out of this and appreciate all of the work they have done and will continue to do for the good of the human kind.

Marzipan

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canuckistan
Surprising, shocking....sad!
indeed. I was reading another article last night that shared how Melinda and Bill had an 'understanding' where Bill got to go spend the spring long weekend with a long time 'friend' of the female persuasion.

I wonder if this will be kept private like the Bezos divorce or whether sh!7 will hit the fan...

as anaboiz said, 'stay out of it'.

gingerbee

never saw that one coming and anabioz is right they have done so much good work lets hope it stays that way which they say it will, still kinda crazy

clshades

I think the article you read about the other woman is false, I could be wrong. It says something along the lines of him being allowed to spend one weekend a year with her which was agreed upon in a prenup. The problem is, they never had a prenuptial agreement.

Anyway, they've done much good for the world since he retired from Microsoft, and I hope this sets a standard for the other very wealthy people in this world.

sswilson

Staff member
The article I saw was in Newsweek (it's a bit tabloidy so take the info with a grain of salt) and I believe it refers to "an agreement" as opposed to an actual signed contract/prenup of any kind.

Latest posts