What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

bing not responsive..

Lima

Hello all,

I just finished a cpu, mobo and ram upgrade. Did my windows 10 reinstall and all was well up until I tried getting some apps that I wanted to reinstall.. bing non responsive, google non responsive yet, I am here and able to post successfully.

Gonna use my sisters comp tp download Chrome in the morning in case that helps.. is this normal/any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

dustin1706

I've seen this before with network adapter driver issues. Sound like maybe you can access IPV4 web addresses, but not IPV6?

Lima

Dont't know technical stuff like IPV4 n 6 but my adapter driver is the most recent one from mother board site. Do I need to go further and look for the driver from Intel instead of MSI?

JD

Staff member
Did you install any Security Suites? Firewall/Antivirus/Web Control/etc? Could be something like that blocking certain things or maybe it doesn't work with Windows 10.

And a silly question, is the time & date accurate on your machine? That could cause HTTPS (SSL) websites to fail to authenticate and load.

Lima

Nope, nothing installed yet. Will check that time and date out though

**Edit : It was Microsofts Edge being non responsive.. launched Explorer and from there on all is good for now.. ouff, so glad :biggrin:

Last edited:

Latest posts