What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

BIOSTAR TB250-BTC Motherboards

anabioz

I was cleaning out the garage and found 5 boards BIOSTAR TB250-BTC and one TB250-BTC+. Most of them are loaded with 4GB/8GB RAM, 128GB SSD m.2 and G3900 or G4400 CPU. Comes with I/O Shield, Speaker and a Power button.

I have no use for them, so wondering what those go for these days? eBay is crazy pricing, but I also need to be realistic with what I get for those.

Last edited:

Cannon Fodder

Yeah, that Ebay pricing is nuts. As opposed to looking at what people are asking for them, I generally look through the "Sold" section, so you can get an idea of what people are actually paying for something. I just quickly glanced through the sold section, and while there's several of the non+ version that have gone for ~$120 CA, there's lots of other ones that have gone for a LOT more than that, so it's a bit of a quagmire to figure out. Since you have RAM & CPU, obviously you can expect to get more..... in any case, good luck in figuring it out.

anabioz

So based on that, if we were to price it - let's say $150 for the mobo, $50 for the CPU, $30 for SSD and $60 for RAM. Sounds to me that anywhere from $250-300 SHIPPED is a reasonable ask.

Thanks!