What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Bioware to develop C&C Generals 2

AkG

cad-20111207-50a84.png

Soooo true...but it still will be interesting to see what they do with it :haha:

Avenger212

As one of the die hard fans of the cnc saga dating back to CNC itself in 1995, I am not really sure if they can pull off a good CnC game. Also EA did screw up the last CnC (CNC 4). So I have to wonder what will CNC Generals 2 look like made by bioware? Because till now CNC generals zerohour (Shockwave the awesome mod) is still my favorite game and playing it till this day.

Arinoth

Staff member
I have high hopes for this game and I think bioware is going to do it right, unlike the travesty that was C&C 4.

JMCD

As one of the die hard fans of the cnc saga dating back to CNC itself in 1995, I am not really sure if they can pull off a good CnC game. Also EA did screw up the last CnC (CNC 4). So I have to wonder what will CNC Generals 2 look like made by bioware? Because till now CNC generals zerohour (Shockwave the awesome mod) is still my favorite game and playing it till this day.
In all fairness Generals was never a "real" cnc game, so they can't possibly screw up as much as the past few games! Generals was a great game if you ask me, I just wouldn't call it a full member of C&C.

Avenger212

Well being a RTS game and a special kind of RTS (because I used to mod it back in the old days) I still say its a member of CNC after all you do "Command and Conquer" something. Also CnC Generals is the only game I have experience to have the right mix of units, base building and a self sustain finance.

Latest posts