What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Bitcoin mining, how do I?

LarkStarr

I'm thinking maybe I should invest in a small rig and stick it in the warehouse at work, that could use the waste heat. I've been out of the cryptocurrency game for so long now though, it would take hours to figure out where to start! XD

Cptn Vortex

$6626 now.

I need to get that 3rd card in there soon, 1070ti review tomorrow then I can make the choice.

Yea reviews should be soon, but from whispers I have heard, expect only around 5-10% tops more performance mining over a standard 1070.

Arinoth

Staff member
Yea reviews should be soon, but from whispers I have heard, expect only around 5-10% tops more performance mining over a standard 1070.

I was hearing some rumblings that nVidia is going to slash the GTX 1070 USD MRSP by 50$ but I've yet to see an actual article anywhere agree with the scuttlebutt.

Prickly007

I know the feeling, JD. My sell point was going to be a new GPU, but, as it keeps climbing, which one: a GTX 1070, 1070 Ti, 1080 Ti... or a Titan. :haha:

Some "analyst" in this story is thinks bitcoin will top $20,000 US by 2022.

Latest posts