What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Bitcoin mining, how do I?

Cptn Vortex

Wish I actually had some coin! Lol... But at this rate the mining hardware is very nearly paid off, after just 4 months.

supaflyx3

Nicehash profitability is crazy right now for AMD cards, roughly $5 a day with a 4gb 480. It's doing as good or better than my 1080ti. And my CPU is doing about $4 a day. Crazy

upcoast604

Nicehash profitability is crazy right now for AMD cards, roughly $5 a day with a 4gb 480. It's doing as good or better than my 1080ti. And my CPU is doing about $4 a day. Crazy

Basically it's CryptoNight driving it, it seems to be dying off a little now though $2.45usd for 580 and $1 for the FX8350 but it was a nice run while it lasted though.

MARSTG

I really don't see that : my 290X is doing 28 MH/s and Nicehash says 1.9cad/day. You really get that on a 480?

Arinoth

Staff member
I really don't see that : my 290X is doing 28 MH/s and Nicehash says 1.9cad/day. You really get that on a 480?

I believe profits have dropped a bit for CryptoNight after everyone jumped on it. It's still profitable but I've been finding on my 1080 Ti other coins currently more profitable for it. Hell right now Lyra2 is the most profitable after the latest legacy miner update that came out yesterday.

Latest posts