What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Bitcoin mining, how do I?

AkG

gotcha. yeah if it was an auto-exchange pool I could trust 100percent (as I know where you live :p) I would switch in a heartbeat :)

supaflyx3

Haha it'd take ALOT of hashrate to make auto switching worth it, I'll look in to it. The purpose of the pool is to be able to setup a pool within minutes of a coins launch so we can all get ahead of the game on a reliable pool that wont be getting hammered by everyone else.

supaflyx3

DF1Dglj.png

Found our first blocks!

supaflyx3

When sending ETH to an exchange, make sure you're sending it to your ETH deposit address and not an ERC20 token address... Facepalm

Prickly007

Hopefully everyone held through the last few months!

Yup, even STRAKS is up. Gotta love the media coverage: ex-Paypal CEO says BTC is the greatest scam in history, while another story quotes some investor/broker who thinks BTC is better than gold and will/could hit 700k.

AkG

Yeah media coverage is all over the place. Good old super commie (and scumbag of epic proportions) G. Soros was bad mouthing it last year... and then bought a ton during the dip. Can understand paypal spreading fud though as they have to be shit scared over the competition.

ipaine

Yeah media coverage is all over the place. Good old super commie (and scumbag of epic proportions) G. Soros was bad mouthing it last year... and then bought a ton during the dip.

Yea a bunch of investor gurus out there bad mouthed it and meanwhile were buying it up on the dips. But really that is not much different than any market out there, just crypto is more volatile.

That said, what is everyone mining now? Any up and comers? Pump and dumps? Long term holds?

Latest posts