What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

BitFenix Hydra Pro & Recon Fan Controllers Review Comment Thread

xbournex

oh hell I forgot about the chip on the Recon and yea the two are very different I understand that .

LOL the only reason I added gas well one I was busting on you and two I was just at the store and didn`t know that I needed it so it was another hour drive to the hood , which means putting the flak jacket back on reloading all the guns , well you know how it is when you go to the city how long it takes to get prepared .

Tell me about it... I lived in Surrey :bleh:
I like this one better, actually
Smash Mouth - Why Can't We Be Friends - YouTube :punk:

Mena

And we'll take this pause to hopefully get this back on topic.

-ST

Breaks over! :clap:

Now how about questions for the rep.....on "topic" of course. :bleh:

1.) Will BitFenix be making a recon with a bigger, better screen?
2.) What Colors will be in the future?

Or my PERSONAL question...

3.) Will Bitfenix make an actual APP for Android, iOS instead of a web portal?

Thanks in advance.

Bloodystumps

The screen size is really not a issue but it could use to be a tad bigger .

Having a GUI app would be cool the one that Xbourne linked to here phoebetria does work a lot smother then the OE one but is still lacking .

also would like to see something that works with my heat exchangers

Mena

The screen size is really not a issue but it could use to be a tad bigger .

Having a GUI app would be cool the one that Xbourne linked to here phoebetria does work a lot smother then the OE one but is still lacking .

also would like to see something that works with my heat exchangers

True but you still have to go to your mobile browser, remember the IP, Log on, then wait for it to load up and do the settings.

I still think that an app would be a way better solution. I would do so but alas I am no programmer. :doh:

Bloodystumps

Phoebetria ATM does not support internet connection . so yea a app would be the way to go and like I mentioned the GUI would not be so clunky if it had something other then a web browser interface .

Definition of clunky is setting up the profiles and the sliders are all over the place and will not save

Latest posts