What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

BitFenix Support/Discussion Thread!

Soultribunal

Staff member
Specs

0.62mmH2O and 0.41mmH2O respectively

More designed for a Case fan than a Rad or HSF then with that kind of Static pressure.

Love the look, now just a question that the forums won't tell me. Are your 200mm the standard 200mm or special ones that will only fit BitFenix Cases?

-ST

xbournex

hopefully this helps.

As with rads and HSF, stay tuned.

Last edited:

chrisk

Folding Captain
Beautiful case. Really like it. Love the clean lines and all black. The Bitfenix logo looks sharp.

Only issue for me is that I put my case inside of a computer desk nook which would prevent me from accessing the side USB ports. With the USB ports on one side of the case, and the on-off and fan controller on the other side (and the angles of the ports on each side), I wonder if both sides would be a bit of an issue to access even on a floor or top of a desk?

Liking the look of this though. I would like to get the opinion of someone using the case to make a good decision about the ports placement. Perhaps its no issue for most folks.

Soultribunal

Staff member
Very nice looking, of course it will be good to see as well if cooling is up to par.

Too bad no window, but I guess you can't win them all.

-ST

xbournex

Only issue for me is that I put my case inside of a computer desk nook which would prevent me from accessing the side USB ports. With the USB ports on one side of the case, and the on-off and fan controller on the other side (and the angles of the ports on each side), I wonder if both sides would be a bit of an issue to access even on a floor or top of a desk?.
What are your measurements of your desk?

Latest posts

Twitter