What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

BitFenix Support/Discussion Thread!

xbournex

With so many things going on, I guess I'll keep it to a weekly update.
Firstly, over at NCIX, USB 3.0 upgrade kits for the Shinobi/Outlaw are now instock.
White logo's, strips, our premium Alchemy LED's, and stealth bays for the Shinobi are instock now at NCIX.

I'm also on BitFenix's Facebook page, so whenever I am not on the forums, just hit me up here:
BitFenix | Facebook

Last edited:

JJThomp

Picked up a 120mm Spectre pro, going to use it as an exhaust fan in my temjin tj08B-E. We shall see how it stacks up against my current Air Penetrator, I really didn`t need the fan but it was $13 and the logo looked sweet lol Also claims to be quiet with good airflow so for the price how could I say no. A scythe slipstream was my second choice but it was an extra $5 so I said screw that.

Soultribunal

Staff member
I ordered some for myself (fans) to see how they stack up against their CM rivals.
I have a feeling that your Fans and CM's come from the same OEM perhaps? Not many with that sickle blade design.

-ST

PerryC

I think I just found a new case....I am liking the Outlaw. Any plans to have a windowed side on it?

Soultribunal

Staff member
*cough* maybe some blue pros will find there way with my Raider *cough*

:)

That is one awesome deal to do though Bitfenix, kudos to you,

ST

Latest posts

Twitter