What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

BitFenix Support/Discussion Thread!

AkG

Good question. Unfortunately no. The only way to get a "Germany Edition" Shinobi in North America, is to customize it yourself. We're hoping NCIX will bring in the different meshes and logo's. Then again, that's only if there is a demand for the mesh strips and logos here. Send emails to NCIX, Support the mesh and logo's here and NCIX will hopefully bring them in. be sure to indicate which colors of mesh and logo you would like.

Damn, yeah I was afraid of that. Thanks for the quick response. IF at some point you DO decide to ship them across the pond...please let us all know as I am sure there are others here who would buy it in a heartbeat. :thumb:

croy_00

Hey Xbournex, do you guys think you will ever have different side panels for sale for any of your cases? (especially Shinobi)

I would love a window in the shape of a large Bitfenix logo!

xbournex

Just got a message from the sales team. Anything is possible to bring in at NCIX. If they see a demand for it, NCIX will bring it in. In other words, if someone wants a Shinobi German Edition, start a thread at NCIX to ask about it (in their product requests section), and have the people wanting the case to reply to it.

Sounds good?

They're all the same case, just different mesh and logo. It's more fun doing it yourself.

EDIT: @Soultribunal - The fans are making it's way up north from LA. should also be here next week. It sucks not knowing things as their office is in Taiwan, but I stay up long enough to get the news from them. :thumb:

Last edited:

Soultribunal

Staff member
Just got a message from the sales team. Anything is possible to bring in at NCIX. If they see a demand for it, NCIX will bring it in. In other words, if someone wants a Shinobi German Edition, start a thread at NCIX to ask about it (in their product requests section), and have the people wanting the case to reply to it.

Sounds good?

They're all the same case, just different mesh and logo. It's more fun doing it yourself.

EDIT: @Soultribunal - The fans are making it's way up north from LA. should also be here next week. It sucks not knowing things as their office is in Taiwan, but I stay up long enough to get the news from them. :thumb:

Excellent, I'll have a set ordered soon as they arrive. Thanks for the Info.

-ST

AkG

NICE. Will certainly be adding a couple of the white ones to my next order.

Would you happen to know what is the static pressure specs for the 120 and 200 mm versions?

jcmaz

HMMMM.... interesting products that Bitfenix has got.

I especially like the 3.5mm front panel USB3.0 module and the PCI slot fan controller.

@Xbournex: How much do they cost?

xbournex

HMMMM.... interesting products that Bitfenix has got.

I especially like the 3.5mm front panel USB3.0 module and the PCI slot fan controller.

@Xbournex: How much do they cost?

Canada Computers have the 3.5" front USB 3.0's x4 for $29.99
As for the fan controller (the hydra) we're not selling it anymore. But stay tuned.

Latest posts