What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Black Friday 2020 Discussion & Deals

FreeKnight

Yep those were the ones. I had 2 in RAID 0. They served me very well.

If I can ever get a Ryzen 5000 chip I'll have 2 PCIE 4 2TB drives in the new rig :D

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
Same, I have 4 in my server (730 series with the skulls on them) :D

Edit: Damm that was ages ago. BF 2014 o_O
Annnnnnd I'm old. Wow.

(Mines still in the wifes laptop, what a screaming good deal that was)

sswilson

Staff member
Pulled the trigger on a MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk @ $200. I had been looking at the cheaper (it's on sale) MSI X570 Gaming Plus, but this one looks like it's got superior hardware in spite of the lower end chipset. Now to wait and see what a 5600X settles at over the holiday season. :)

Going to try for the $80USD steam credits and there's apparently a $10 MIR on top of that. (It's been forever since I bothered with a MIR).

So.... happy to report that while it was "up to" $80USD they did indeed come through and gave me a couple of $10USD redeem codes so I ended up with a little over $27 and with that was able to grab Project Wingman for under $2. (I didn't bother trying to get the MIR... too much trouble for $10 especially since I'd have to spend $3 just to mail the UPC from the box).

Have to say.... I really like the idea of getting steam credits as opposed to a specific game. It let me grab the title I wanted.