What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Black Friday / November Sales 2015

Arinoth

Staff member
I ended up going with the Xbox One bundle on the Microsoft Store as it comes with a 60$ credit after purchase which will allow me to buy a game I want, versus Forza or NHL 16...Also comes with free Assassins Creed Unity...wonder how much I can get for trading it in...

zoob

This seems hot to me. Seasonic PSU, but with cheaper Sleeve bearing fan.

EVGA SUPERNOVA 1000 PS 80 PLUS PLATINUM CERTIFIED 1000W FULLY MODULAR POWER SUPPLY W/ ECO MODE
190 + tax - 50 rebate, free shipping.
BONUS! Get 420 NCIX Rewards if you buy before 12/02/2015
EVGA SUPERNOVA 1000 PS 80 PLUS PLATINUM CERTIFIED 1000W FULLY MODULAR POWER SUPPLY W/ ECO MODE - 220-PS-1000-V1

Also EK Predator 240 on sale for $250
Ekwb EK-XLC Predator 240 AIO CPU Cooler W/240MM RADIATOR/SUPREMACY MX/PUMP/FANS/SPLITTER Hub - 3831109863343

Good timing to replace my dead H220.

FreeKnight

Buy Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter - Microsoft Store Online

Somebody mentioned this earlier in the thread but I don't think the link was live yet. Not sure how well it works but for $40 after tax it's hard to go wrong.

edit: Holy crap is the MS site ever lagging.

That was me! According to reviews, for anyone interested, it's great for Android or windows streaming to TV for media streaming or general OS-y stuff, but the lags bad enough that you wouldn't want to game with it or use it as a replacement for a Steamlink or WDTV

sswilson

Staff member
That was me! According to reviews, for anyone interested, it's great for Android or windows streaming to TV for media streaming or general OS-y stuff, but the lags bad enough that you wouldn't want to game with it or use it as a replacement for a Steamlink or WDTV

The two main positives I got out of it (aside from the negative about screen lag WRT gaming) when compared to something like chromecast is that it works as a remote monitor as opposed to chromecast which is really only designed to display content. It also works independant of an existing wifi network.

Either way.... it's worth $40 just to play with.

Not sure where I picked it up 'cause internal specs aren't easy to find but it's a bit ironic that a MS product like this is running off of a linux OS. :)

edit: Source -> Site Search Results | Wi-Fi Alliance | Wi-Fi Alliance Product details "button"

Last edited:

'47 Knucklehead

All I want for Christmas is a pair of nVidia Pascal video cards with 16GB of HBM2 and a Skylake-E motherboard, CPU, and 32GB of DDR4 memory .... but no one has them on sale.

:bleh:

Caldezar

Costco has a GoPro Hero 3+ Silver 'Action Bundle' (includes 2x batteries, double battery charger and a mounting kit) on sale for $249. Looks like the sale goes till the 30th.

Latest posts

Twitter